125khz RFID reader writer125khz RFID reader writer able read write 125khz RFID card and tag
- USB interface, without external power
- Read indication LED and Beeper
- Purse functionality
- Comply with ISO 11784/85 Protocol
- Support write T5577,T5567,EM4305 tag and card
- Support reader TK4100,EM4100,EM4001 card and tag
125khz RFID reader writer
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is a technology that uses radio waves to identify and track objects. RFID consists of two main components: a tag and a reader. A tag is a small device that contains a chip and an antenna that can store and transmit data. A reader is a device that can communicate with the tag and read or write data to it.
There are different types of RFID tags and readers, depending on their frequency, memory capacity, data protection, and compatibility. One of the most common types of RFID is 125khz RFID, which operates at a low frequency of 125 kilohertz. 125khz RFID tags and readers are widely used for various applications, such as access control, security, identification, etc.
125khz RFID reader writer use for read and write 125khz RFID card and tag .
Radio-frequency identification(RFID) is a technology that uses communication via radio waves to exchange data between a reader and an electronic tag attached to an object, for the purpose of identification and tracking. Now there is a growing number of applications in the area of security.
There are normally three ranges of RFID frequency: Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), and Ultra-high Frequency (UHF). The different class covers a different range of frequency, one most important of the frequency is that determines the reading distance of tags and this distance directly determine the application of the frequency to certain applications.
Most of RFID 125Khz RFID card or tag is read-only, can not write or program. Some customer use 125Khz RFID reader writer copier or cloner.
But the 125khz low frequency EM4305 tag ,T5577 card are programable ,you can use our 125khz RFID read writer to read and encode these 125khz rfid tag and card .
125khz RFID reader writer Applications:
- Access control
- Attendance control
- Work supervision (access control, work hours monitoring, employee identification, room security)
- Logistics (process improvements: device identification, logistic process tracking, storage, stock taking )
- Industry automation (component and intermediate product identification)
- Theft protection
- Agriculture (animal identification, breeding place and owner allocation)
125khz RFID reader writer Features:
- Fast in reading the 125khz RFID cards and RFID Tags
- USB interface
- Able Read and Write and copy/duplicate 125khz RFID cards
|Model||125Khz RFID Reader Writer|
|Support cards||read Em4100,TK4100,SMC4001 card, write T5577,EM4305 card|
|Output format||10 digit dec(Defoult output format)|
|(Allow user to customize the output format)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Operating Distance||0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)|
|Service Temperature||-10℃ ~ +70℃|
|Store Temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
|Material of reader||ABS|
|Operating System||Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android|
|Indicators||Double Color LED (Red & Green) and Buzzer|
|(“Red” means standby, “Green” means reader success)|