125Khz RFID ReaderUSB 125khz RFID reader able to read all 125khz cards, such as TK4100 card, EM4100 card.
- USB interface, without external power
- Read indication LED and Beeper
- Purse functionality
- Comply with ISO 11784/85 Protocol
- Support Hitag-S32, Hitag-S256,Hitag-S2048
- Support the Secondary Development
What is 125khz rfid reader
125khz rfid reader with Low-frequency of 125KHz and 134.2 kHz and read range of < 10 cms.125Khz proximity cards are TK4100, EM4100, EM4101, EM4102, if you would like to read these card, please use a 125khz rfid reader or module or RDM6300.
Most low-frequency 125khz RFID tags and cards are read-only, but T5577,5567 card or EM4305 tag able to read and write. Please use 125khz rfid reader writer, but the EM4305 should use RFID 134.2khz reader.
If you want to know the cost of rfid tag or card and its readers, please contact us.
This RFID desktop reader is a Cost-Effective & Basic 125khz RFID Reader with a USB interface. Operates at 125kHz and reads TK4100, EM4100 (EM4200/4102, and EM4005/4105) RFID card and tags. it comes with 2 LED read indicators with a low power consumption module that allows it to operate on standard PC USB 5VDC.
125khz rfid reader Comes in USB interface with keyboard output or Serial / RS232 & Wigand interface options for easy software integration. A fully functional RFID reader with a buzzer and LED output. It without a driver is the best choice for many contactless/RFID applications, including security & access control. the read distance up to 80mm, it’s not only a simple aspect but also stable and reliable data.
How does 125khz rfid reader work?Below is part of the data transmission process in RFID technology:
1. 125khz rfid reader – supplied with 9–15 V DC (standard 12 V DC) or via a USB port.
2. Receiving-transmitting antenna – generating an electromagnetic field; usually a built-in antenna.
3. EM field – generated by the RFID antenna, directly affects the active proximity card distance - up to 15 cm.
4. 125Khz proximity cards – a passive tag operating at Unique 125 kHz standard; when the ID is within the reader's range, an electromotive force is induced to supply the 125Khz RFID tag.
5. Transferring data – e.g. a unique card number, from the RFID card to the RFID reader's receiving antenna.
6. Receiving data and further data processing by the primary systems - e.g. to record employee hours, open gate/door, record total number of hours per day/week.
A Unique standard frequency directly affects the data reading distance - at 125 kHz, the maximum data reading distance is 15 cm. A maximum proximity reader range must also be considered when calculating the range of a complete system.
125khz rfid reader Applications:
- Access control
- Attendance control
- Work supervision (access control, work hours monitoring, employee identification, room security)
- Logistics (process improvements: device identification, logistic process tracking, storage, stock taking )
- Industry automation (component and intermediate product identification)
- Theft protection
- Agriculture (animal identification, breeding place and owner allocation)
|Model||USB 125Khz RFID Card Reader|
|Support cards||Em4100,TK4100,SMC4001 and compatible card|
|Output format||10 digit dec(Defoult output format)|
|(Allow user to customize the output format)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Operating Distance||0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)|
|Service Temperature||-10℃ ~ +70℃|
|Store Temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
|Material of reader||ABS|
|Operating System||Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android|
|Indicators||Double Color LED (Red & Green) and Buzzer|
|(“Red” means standby, “Green” means reader success)|