RFID jewelry management system
A successful jewelry store is an effective RFID jewelry management system. RFID technology is quickly becoming a popular choice .RFID based jewelry tracking solution to manage jewelry movements and stock counts in the business. RFID gives you convenience of instant jewelry counts, making it extremely useful for regular stock checks, exhibition shows, consignment transfers, and wholesale invoicing, and other places with bulk inventory handling.
RFID Jewellery Tracking & Management use RFID jewelry security tags, All RFID jewelry security tags affixed to jewellery are deactivated manually by the authorized personnel at the billing counter. RFID reader is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored on a RFID jewelry security tag attached to a jewelry . A RFID jewelry tag can be read from up to several feet away and does not need to be within direct line-of-sight of the RFID reader to be tracked.RFID jewelry tag can be read quickly in a fraction of a second. The non line of sight reading and capability of multi tag reading enables RFID for fast and accurate stock taking & POS.
A highly capable long range UHF RFID readers placed at the entrance/exit gate will alert the staff through an alarm if the jewelry security tag is still active – implying that it wasn’t billed and is an instance of theft.
Handheld reader is used to identify the item by just sweeping the reader over the rfid jewelry tag.As reader finds the RFID jewelry tag it was searching, it starts blinking giving an indication that item has been located.
- Quick and Accurate Stock Taking
- Automated Billing
- Improve loss prevention
- Stock Taking by Only One Click
- Simultaneously stock traking
- Save 90% of time for stock taking and enhance the accuracy of your inventory
- Every Check In or Check Out from the inventory is recorded.
- Inventory transaction of different jewelries can be traceable.
- The item record in the inventory can be more accurate.
- Complete automation of inventory management processes
- Eliminate manual input and reduce human error