UHF On Metal RFID tagsD.O RFID TAG manufacturer developed 2 kinds of in different material: ABS anti-metal tags and PCB anti metal tags. Contact a expert for the right tags.
- EPC C1 GEN2(ISO 18000-6C) Protocol
- Can be mounted on metal surface and supply long read range
- Enabling read ranges of up to 10m
- Highest standard (IP69)
When you’re mounting RFID tags on metal surfaces or metal products, you should be aware that if you use non metal mount RFID tags, your system will not function as desired as the metal will detune any passive RFID tag that is not designed to be placed on metal.
Using tags that are specifically calibrated to the materials you need to track makes reading, tracking, and inventorying them easier and provides for greater read range.
Metal mount RFID tags are typically rugged, difficult to damage, and easy to weld, screw or otherwise attach.
- Car production lines
- Production line high temperature metal tray management
- Warehouse Rack Management
- University logistics asset management
- Special vehicle management
|155*32mm, 135*22mm, 0*30mm
|up to 512 bits
|EPC CLASS1 GEN2,ISO-18000-6C
|0-10 meters(related to reader power and enviroment)
|-8.C to +80.C
|Sticker or hold fixed