Temperature loggerRFID Temperature Data Logger labels with NFC or UHF provide high accuracy temperature data ina small, ultra-thin form factor and communicate wirelessly with NFC enabled smartphones.
- RFID tag with temperature sensor
- 1024bytes High User Memory for temperature storage
- High Accuracy Temperature Sensing Precision +/ - 0.5 degree
- Wide Band Temperature Detecting Tag -30 - 80degree
NFC Temperature Logger is a battery-powered label system for accurately logging temperature data in supply-chain applications. By measuring and recording temperature readings during the transport of temperature-sensitive items, Temperature Logger NFC helps customers make informed decisions about shipment quality, inventory, and logistics.
NFC temperature data logger incorporates sensor functionality, temperature data-logging capabilities, and an integrated NFC inlay in cost-efficient, disposable temperature recorders for shipping solutions. When affixed to a product or container, the thin, flexible label can be programmed to record the temperature history of goods at user-defined intervals during shipment. Once a shipment reaches its destination, the label’s temperature data can be downloaded and reviewed from an NFC-enabled device with the easy-to-use Temperature Logger NFC Android app. Our RFID temperature logger with NFC and UHF RFID chip inside. NFC with short read distance and compatible work with NFC smartphone. UHF Temperature Logger tag with long read distance and large memory. You can use our wearable RFID reader or UHF RFID reader to read it.
Temperature Logger NFC is single-use temperature recorders for shipping, engineered to perform in different supply chain environments and accurately detects and records temperature changes.
The label is designed in a standard size of 85.6 x 54 mm and is equipped with an embedded temperature sensor, NFC inlay, and UHF inlay real-time clock and data store. There are different label options available upon request with a choice of adhesives and face materials, to which customized graphics or logos may be applied.
RFID Temperature Data Logger labels with NFC or UHF provide high accuracy temperature data in small, ultra-thin form factor and communicate wirelessly with NFC enabled smartphones.
Extensive user programmability allows customization to meet a wide range of application needs. Unique product identification numbers provide individual device traceability.
Why buy a temperature data logger:
- REAL-TIME ALERTS & MONITORING
- Reduce Product Waste
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 automated monitoring. In case of a breach, the right person will be notified at the right time, to minimize potential losses
Low-cost data logger
- MORE MEMORY AND BATTERY
- Fewer Replacements, Less Hassle
- Our RFID loggers can last even 1 year
- Large memory to store data
Transport data logger
- Remove Human Error
- Our loggers will check your temperature, humidity, and/or light automatically every set number of minutes
- Prevent from Data Stealing or Modification
- RFID has unique number for each nfc data logger
- sticker it on each product and record the temperature in real-time
Reliable RFID Loggers
- RFID loggers are small, credit-card-sized devices that are able to automatically measure various environmental conditions. It with NFC and UHF
- Be Confident of Measurements
- Our NFC data logger, sensitive sensors have a 0,2°C precision between 0°C and 30°C and 0,4°C between -30°C and +70°C
- Easy-to-Integrate Size
- Directly integrate the logger inside any kind of container or pallet. It’s small, it’s convenient and it’s secure
- Eliminates the need to return physical equipment
- Does not contain any heavy metals
How to use it?
- Pharma: Monitor your stored and transported drugs and vaccines around-the-clock and in real-time with fully compliant, precise and affordable solutions vaccines and biological materials in optimized conditions without manual checkups.
- Medical:Make sure you keep your patients,drugs.vaccines and biological materials inoptimized conditions without manual.
- Catering:Keep the products in your fridges andfreezers protected with 24/7 automated monitoring and minimize spoilage
- Process monitor:Monitor your product conditions,yourfridges and freezers around-the-clockthroughout your complete cold chain
- Food Production:Monitor your food product from farm tofork and in real-time as they move through their lifecycle by air, road or sea
- fresh food lockers
- blood bags
- freezer cabinets