RFID warehouse management system
UHF RFID tags can work in high-temperature environments, have stable performance, very suitable for IT assets requiring narrow RFID metal tags, such as computer host, switch, server chassis, aluminum strip, shelf identification, vehicle( logistic), and other asset management.
◆ Technical Specification
– Material: ABS
– Dimension: 155mm (L) *32mm (W)* 10mm (Th)
– Protective Rating: IP67
– Frequency: ISO18000-6C 860-960MHZ
– Chips available: Alien H3 or NXP U Code G2, Impinj M4 ( Other chips available on request）
|● Robust ● waterproof / dust-proof||● mounted on metal available|
|● multi-mounting options (screwing / 3M adhesive layer）||● RFIchips + ferrite material|
● IT Asset Management ● logistics management ● power patrol inspection management
● Housing building service ● managing construction sites
When you’re mounting RFID tags on metal surfaces or metal products, you should be aware that if you use non metal mount RFID tags, your system will not function as desired as the metal will detune any passive RFID tag that is not designed to be placed on metal. Using tags that are specifically calibrated to the materials you need to track makes reading, tracking, and inventorying them easier and provides for greater read range.
Metal mount RFID tags are typically rugged, difficult to damage, and easy to weld, screw or otherwise attach.